How does God’s love abide in anyone who has the world’s goods and sees a brother or sister in need and yet refuses help? -I John 3:17 NRSV
To address physical, social, and spiritual needs by working cooperatively with individuals, groups, communities, and organizations to develop and utilize required resources. Our actions reflect Christian love and are expressed by acts of service
To be the presence of Jesus Christ in the lives of those we serve by ministering to those in need of help
As a nonprofit ministry, we carry out our Vision and Purpose by:
- Meeting food needs using a Client Choice food pantry
- Providing case management services to assist clients in identifying and meeting larger needs
- Meeting financial and social needs of families of grandparents raising grandchildren through our Share the Joy Christmas program
- Providing English classes for whole families to address immigrant needs
- Helping international children prepare for school through International Children’s Camp in July
- Helping faith communities minister to others in need
The Ministry Center at Green Springs seeks to serve by:
Being the Presence of Christ to those we serve.
Understanding those we serve
Offering our services to all regardless of age, race, religion, culture or any other human distinction
Treating everyone we serve with the human dignity given to them by God
I Want to Help...
Do you want to volunteer or learn more about the services offered by the Ministry Center at Green Springs? Please fill out our contact form.